Industrial Vacuum Tray Dryer
- A Vacuum Tray Dryer is widely used in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries to dry materials that are oxidizable, heat sensitive and hygroscopic in nature. Condenser, heat exchanger and vacuum pump are primary accessories for working of vacuum tray dryer.
VTD – Vacuum Tray Dryers are used to heat and dry material under vacuum drying and drying materials due to high toxic contents, nature, heat sensitive. Vacuum Tray dryers use for API pharmaceutical, Herbal, chemical & foodstuff.
Vacuum Tray Dryer is a static type of dryer used in various industries under vacuum atmosphere to dry temperature sensitive materials as well as pharmaceutical and allied products. It gives complete drying and vaporization of moisture of the product. We at Bhagwati Pharma are manufacturer of Vacuum Tray Dryer. The vacuum tray dryers are been customized according to the clients specification and the available capacities ranges from 6 to 96 trays per batch.
They are suitable for various purposes that includes pharmaceutical, Herbal, chemical & foodstuff.
Vacuum Tray Dryer works on the principle of conduction considering the vacuum conditions. There are several shelves placed under which products are placed. Top shelves gives proper heating and helps to prevent dried powder from escaping into the solvent extraction system. Baffles are been placed between the shelves. It contains an inlet and outlet nozzle both are connected to its own header throughout its own nozzle
Vaccum Tray Dryer (VTD)
Advantages of the Vacuum tray dryers:
- Efficient heat sensitive
- Drying of Materials in Containers
- Lower Drying Temperature than Standard Dryers
- Faster Drying due to Large Surface Area
- Comparatively Dries Large Moisture than Normal Dryers
- Gives High Quality Dried Material
- Stainless steel construction (SS 316L/316/304)
- Removable Hollow Pad Type Heating Shelves
- Dedicated Circulating Systems & Fluid Heating
- Thermal efficiency Range – 60% to 80%
- Provision for Explosion Vent / Rupture Disc on body & Validation Port on Body
- Chamber provided with Vacuum break Valve
- Qualitative Interlocking for Doors to Chamber
- Uniform Heating Flow
- Branded Immersion Heaters
- Heavy duty MS / SS Door Fitted on Hinges
- For Large Models – Single & Double Doors
- Complete Automation w/ PLC controls (Optional)