Сleaning and handling of dispensing tools
To lay down a cleaning procedure of dispensing tools.
- PRODUCT-TO-PRODUCT CHANGE OVER
- Scoops and spoons used during dispensing are immediately closed in a polythene cover after the activity and labeled as “To be Cleaned”.
- Remove the tools in covered polythene bags of high density to the cleaning area of the dispensing room.
- Rinse the tools with a sufficient quantity of raw water.
- Rinse the tools thoroughly with purified water.
- Wipe the tools with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Enclose the cleaned tools in a new polyethylene bag and place them into an HDPE drum with a lid.
- Affix a duly filled “Cleaned” status label.
- Make necessary entries in the log book.
BATCH TO BATCH CHANGE OVER:
Clean the scoops and spoons using the dry, clean, lint-free cloth.